Administration/Business Tasks I can help you with
Are you spending too much of your time on daily or weekly administration or business tasks? If there is something you are doing that is repetitive and can be put into a process, it can be completed by someone else. Outsource it and regain time to take your business to the next level.
Per Hour or Retainer Tasks
- Data entry or spreadsheet maintenance
- Email management or email detox (see package below)
- Formatting documents
- Diary & calendar management
- Internet research
- Customer record management (CRM)
- Setting up workflows & processes in project management software
- Sending invoices and reminders
- Website/blog updates
- Help desk/chat support
- Sending feedback or follow up emails to customers
Need help with something not included on the above list? Please still get in touch as the tasks listed above are just examples of things I can assist you with. You can read my post about the types of tasks you should think about outsourcing.
If you have a specific project you need help with, I charge a project rate based upon the work and time requirements.
Is your email inbox in a mess? Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the client emails, various lead sources and newsletter subscriptions all pouring in and ending up in a jumbled mess? Which results in you wasting time looking for a certain email or miss seeing and replying to the important ones?
My email-overwhelm to inbox-zero package is just for you. It’s not just about deleting emails and tidying up a bit. It’s about implementing a simple system that gets your inbox organised and you more productive.
NOTE: This package is just for Gmail domain accounts or if you use the Gmail platform to manage your emails. Talk to me if you would like to start using Gmail to manage your emails.
An uncluttered & organised inbox that leaves you feeling in control!
Easily locate the email you need
No more missed or forgotten emails
Included in the package
- 30-minute Zoom call to discuss requirements
- Initial email audit
- Archive or delete old emails
- Unsubscribe from subscriptions
- Create folders to organise your emails for example for each client
- Set up helpful filters to immediately move certain emails straight from the inbox to a folder
- If required colour code labels so you can easily see what type of email it is
- Bonus: Free guide: How to maintain Inbox Zero
£100.00 for up to 1000 emails. Each additional 1000 emails £35.00.
Full payment before commencement of any work.