Tasks I can help you with & how to start working with me
Are you spending too much of your time on daily or weekly administration or business tasks? If there is something you are doing that is repetitive and can be put into a process, it can be completed by someone else. Or are you wasting too much of your time struggling on a tech task? Outsource it!
Below is an example of some of the tasks I can help you with. If you’re not sure what to outsource take a read of my post about the types of tasks you should think about outsourcing.
Per hour or retainer tasks
- Data entry or spreadsheet maintenance
- Email management or email detox (see package below)
- Formatting documents
- Diary & calendar management
- Internet research
- Customer record management (CRM)
- Setting up workflows & processes in project management software
- Sending invoices and reminders
- Website/blog updates
- Help desk/chat support
- Sending feedback or follow up emails to customers
- Setting up social media profiles
- Scheduling social media content through scheduling software
- Overseeing social media profiles e.g. responding to social media messages or engagement
- Re purposing content for social media
- Sourcing royalty free images for use on social media and creating simple graphics in Canva
- Provide monthly social media performance statistics
- Researching for blog posts or articles
- Uploading blog posts to website, adding images & completing SEO
- Managing and tracking leads, adding them into your pipeline workflow
- Setting up email marketing & on-boarding series (see more below)
- Managing email campaigns
- Provide email marketing monthly performance statistics
- Following up for testimonials and adding to your website
My hourly rate is £25.
Paying a per hour rate is ideal if you require ad-hoc support. I track my time so you know how your payment has been used.
Ad-hoc hours are invoiced weekly on a Friday. The invoice is payable within 7 working days.
Monthly Retainer Rate
My retainer rate is:
£240 for 10 hours a month
£475 for 20 hours a month
If you need regular ongoing support, I offer a monthly retainer rate. You can pay for a number of hours and I will guarantee that time for you. I track my time so you know how your payment has been used. I will keep you regularly updated on how much time you have remaining. A maximum of 20% of unused hours can be carried forward to the next month.
Retainers are invoiced 100% in advance before the commencement of any work (payable within 7 working days).
If you have a specific project you need help with, I charge a project rate based upon the work and time requirements.
Projects are invoiced 50% in advance before the commencement of my work and 50% balance upon completion of projects (payable within 7 working days).
Start working with me
3rd: Upon confirmation from you I will send you a contract (plus terms & conditions and data privacy document) which we will both need to sign online. Plus an invoice if any prepayment is required.
4th: You will need to grant me access to any accounts I will need access to. I will set up a shared folder on Google Drive/Dropbox and on your preferred project management platform – so we can easily share any documents and to-dos. We can set up a call to go through any of these actions before I get to work. And then I’ll get started!
How to outsource effectively and hassle free
My guide will give you the confidence to outsource and includes a 4 step preparation plan for making the outsourcing process easy & smooth, and help you find the perfect person to outsource to.
Want to accomplish more in less time?
Then grab a copy of my productivity tool guide and learn how to make tech work for you. My recommended easy to use tools will instantly start saving you time and boost your productivity.